Wickerbox is a hardware design company in Joseph, Oregon, specializing in developing the physical prototype you need for investors or crowdfunding.
We can take you from a wire-stuffed breadboard to a production-ready custom printed circuit board.
We work on both closed and open source projects of all kinds, from a cellphone to the Lego-compatible Crazy Circuits educational kits.
We’re particularly interested in open projects which support environmental science.
For more info, contact email@example.com.
- reverse engineer existing boards
- help nail down the design requirements
- research and select components
- draw schematics and lay out boards
- design boards to fit your existing product
- assemble small quantity prototype boards
- create the manufacturing files for production
- test and troubleshoot new or existing boards
- set up a KiCad-based design process